Your new company
At Vip District we are committed to provide the best Benefits & Engagement solutions between brands, employees and customers. Present in 6 countries with a multidisciplinary team of over 100 professionals, we have developed a growing ecosystem of more than 6 million users, 3000 customers and 500 brands. For more than 12 years, Vip District has been supporting major companies to implement and reinforce their engagement strategies towards their employees and customers.
We pursue excellence, we put the user first at every step. You will provide digital products to improve engagement between brands and employees/customers.
You will work with big companies who will present you with new challenges on a daily basis.
Challenges that we will overcome together. We cannot guess the future, but what we can assure you is that no two days are ever the same when you work at Vip District.
Your new position
We are hiring a Business Development Representative to maximize our success for the HR Solutions Team. You will build prospects through email, phone, and social media tools, meet with both inbound and outbound prospects, conduct initial qualification calls with prospects and schedule next steps accordingly.
VIP District is looking for a high-energy, driven and self-motivated individual to join our HR Solutions Team as a Business Development Representative (BDR). Becoming a BDR is the first step to an exciting career in sales. Vip District is welcoming driven individuals who are recent college graduates or looking to make a career change! As an Entry-level Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to learn about the industry and set the foundation for career advancement.
Together with the HR Solutions Team and your manager, you will formulate winning strategies to hit your individual goals, share new ideas to help advance the sales team and entire company.
Your main functions
● Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts and inbound leads to generate sales-ready meetings and opportunities. This includes target market penetration, calling on CXOs, senior-level executives, trade show attendance, following up on marketing generated leads, webinar and event follow-up, creative campaign and door opener outreach, and more.
● Meet with prospects via telephone, video calls, and email
● Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
● Disseminate opportunities to appropriate Account Executive, educating each rep about the opportunity
● Effectively handle and overcome prospect objections with confidence
● Become a trusted resource and develop productive relationships with prospects
● Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
● Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual pipeline generating targets to ensure territory revenue objectives and pipeline linearity
● Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
● Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet our core values.
What are we looking for? (requirements)
● At least one year of professional experience in a sales development role
● Self-starter with a track record of successful lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organisation
● Pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling
● Call structure and control, time and territory management
● Ability to handle ecosystem relationship management to achieve joint goals
● Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment with the highest level of integrity
● Positive and upbeat phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing and presentation skills
● Proficient with efficiency tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
● Excellent communication skills and ability to tailor depending on the audience (peers, colleagues, prospects etc.)
● Ability to effectively manage time, prioritise tasks, and work within deadlines
● CRM knowledge (e.g., Salesforce, Hubspot) (favourable)
● Experience in a startup environment (favourable)
What do we offer?
You will work in an agile and dynamic environment in which you will interact with major
companies and brands. You will be part of a team of experts in digital marketing and
account management with whom you will have to work hand in hand to consolidate
communication strategies, using your experience to contribute new ideas.
You will have a great opportunity to learn from a multidisciplinary team focused on the
development of new digital products and services. In addition, you will have the opportunity
to liaise with international or multi-country clients and to work on a day-to-day basis with
In addition, as experts in employee motivation and loyalty, these will be your benefits for
working with us:
● Permanent contract.
● Fixed and variable attractive remuneration package.
● Meal vouchers.
● Flex benefits
● Flexible working hours.
● Flexible remuneration.
● Language classes.
● Career plans.
● Financial assistance.
● Work environment initiatives and activities.
● A healthy company environment