As Customer Success Executive you will be part of the Operations area and you will work hand in hand with the different business areas in charge of implementing our products in our clients' portals. In this area we are essentially dedicated to implementing services to improve the relationship and loyalty between our clients and their users, giving value and content to our clients' websites.
- You will be responsible for the lauching, monitoring and evolution of the services implemented for the clients for whom you are responsible.
- You will have to ensure the quality of services in a proactive way by working on user-journey details in digital environments combining multi-channel access (PC, mobile web and mobile APP). You will be responsible for understanding our clients communication channels, proposing and preparing communication actions and materials.
- You will be responsible for proactively identifying opportunities for improvement in terms of attracting new users and improving the adherence and recurrence rates of assigned projects.
- You will be in constant contact with the heads of the Marketing or HR areas, the heads of agreements or Communication and Press of our clients as well as the heads of IT, who trust and delegate to Vip District the management and dynamisation of the services that we implement.
- Your role will be to provide advice and expertise in the dynamics of digital communication in which our interlocutors are not usually experts.
- You must always be alert to the needs of our clients and their concerns in order to always be at the forefront of the product and service we offer.
What are we looking for?
- You are proactive, curious, very detail oriented, focused on detecting opportunities. You have at least 4 years in similar positions, in project or key account management.
- You have a basic training, preferably in technical degrees, or alternatively in digital marketing, advertising or related careers.
- You have previous experience in the creation and organisation of communication campaigns, incentives or implementation of digital services or platforms.
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills with clients to be able to easily present technical products and services to non-technical people.
- You are organised and able to work in a multi-task and multi-client environment.
- You are passionate about technology and the online world.
- You have a good level with basic office tools, especially Excel and Google Drive. You have an advanced level of English (C1).
- You must have an advanced level of Catalan (C1).
We'd also love it if ...
- Previous experience in SAAS type companies
- Ability to understand basic database concepts, sql and as well as implications of SSO based integrations, API, user access.
What do we offer?
The environment you will work in is filled with experts in employee engagement, loyalty and incentives using state-of-the-art digital solutions in affiliate and incentive marketing. You will benefit from ongoing learning and be supported by a company strategy based on the continuous innovation of our service platform. Despite the fact that the digital marketing environment means working under high levels of pressure and a sense of urgency in order to dynamise actions, our clients regard us as a specialised partner that is committed to generating value in both the medium and long term. Our portfolio of associated clients includes brands such as Adidas, Samsung, booking.com or Amazon, brands which we have been collaborating with for years.
In addition, as experts in employee motivation and loyalty, these will be your benefits for working with us:
- Permanent contract.
- Restaurant tickets.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexible remuneration.
- Language classes. - Career plans.
- Financial assistance.
- Work environment initiatives and activities.
- A healthy company environment.